ACCESS FROM ANGLES
- Promotes improved and predictable access to the vasculature.
- Designed to fill a specific need based on clinical feedback.
- Allows the physician to straighten or reshape the angle as needed.
- Helps the physician perform procedures more effectively.
- Increases lubricity with a seamless, low-profile hydrophilic coating.
- Optimizes pushability and access through lesions
CUSTOMIZABLE TIP MAINTAINS THE DESIRED ANGLE
Allows the physician to shape to the preferred angle and holds it throughout the procedure
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR PREFERRED GUIDEWIRE & PROCEDURAL TECHNIQUE
Works with the Reflow Wingman™ Catheter for added support in lesion crossing
Model Number – Effective Length
Effective Length (cm)
Guidewire Compatability (in)
Max Outer Diameter (in/F)
Max Pressure (psi/kpa)
Shapeable Tip Zone (in/mm)
Sheath Compatibility (F/mm)
Hydrophilic Coating (cm)
Reflow, Spex and Wingman are trademarks of Reflow Medical, Inc. © 2018 All rights reserved. P/N 100316 Rev A