The Lowest Profile Reinforced Support Catheter
- Promotes improved and predictable access to the vasculature
- Features three radiopaque markers that enhance visibility on imaging
- Increases lubricity with a seamless, low-profile hydrophilic coating
- Designed to fill a specific need based on clinical feedback
- Advance engineered for treating complex critical limb ischemia (CLI)
- Optimizes pushability and access through lesions
NEW AND IMPROVED LUER AND STRAIN RELIEF FOR UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
Access and cross difficult lesions with the lowest profile reinforced catheter.
BRAID-REINFORCED MICROCATHETER BODY
Provides added column strength and pushability to cross difficult lesions.
CUSTOMIZABLE TIP MAINTAINS THE DESIRED ANGLE
Allows the physician to straighten and reshape to the preferred angle and holds it throughout the procedure
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR PREFERRED GUIDEWIRE AND PROCEDURAL TECHNIQUE
Telescope SpexLP 18/ SpexLP 14 into the SpexLP 35 to maximize support.
Effective Length (cm)
Guidewire Compatability (in)
Max Outer Diameter (F)
Max Pressure (psi/kpa)
Shapeable Tip Zone (in/mm)
Sheath Compatibility (F/mm)
5 / 1.7
Hydrophilic Coating (cm)
*(-5P) Indicates 5 pack availability
Reflow, Spex, SpexLP and Wingman are trademarks of Reflow Medical, Inc. © 2021 All rights reserved.
TALK TO A REFLOW PRO.
For more information, please send us your question or request today.
A Reflow pro will get back to you.